Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cheap The Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology - Volume 3 - Soprano Book Only




The Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology - Volume 3 - Soprano Book Only





40 songs. Highlights: Christmas Lullaby (Songs for a New World) - From Chopin to Country (Cowgirls) - Getting to Know You (The King and I) - The Girls of Summer (Marry Me a Little) - How Many Tears? (Martin Guerre) - I Have Confidence (The Sound of Music) - I Remember (Evening Primrose) - In His Eyes (Jekyll & Hyde) - In My Life (Les Mis rables) - It Never Was You (Knickerbocker Holiday) - Italian Street Song (Naughty Marietta) - A Little Bit of Good (Chicago) - Mr. Right (Love Life) - Once Upon a Dream (Jekyll & Hyde) - Once You Lose Your Heart (Me and My Girl) - Ribbons Down My Back (Hello, Dolly!) - So Many People (Saturday Night) - Someone to Watch Over Me (Oh, Kay!) - Something Good (The Sound of Music) - Sons Of (Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris) - Still (Titanic) - There's a Small Hotel (On Your Toes) - Think of Me (The Phantom of the Opera) - Unexpected Song (Song and Dance) - Waitin' for My Dearie (Brigadoon) - Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again (The Phantom of the Opera) - Wouldn't It Be Loverly? (My Fair Lady)



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS

Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。